Lilac Sand Tara Jenkinson Cignarella 9780997731101 Books

Lilac Sand Tara Jenkinson Cignarella 9780997731101 Books
This book GUTTED ME! I am (days later) still thinking about this book. Seriously book hangover. The ups and downs with Morgan and Fred will give you whiplash. Morgan's age is her excuse, but Fred (who also goes by Rick) definitely has an addictive personality. You can tell that by how he dives into everything head first and can't seem to let go of anything.And my love for Gunner (sigh). What an amazing character. I would LOVE to read a follow up because this book ends and it leaves questions and also leaves the reader wanting more. So much more.
The writing is raw and manic at times which is perfect for the story line because of the addictiveness that is going on with the story. The characters are well developed and the angst is real. I cannot stress enough how amazing this book is and I look forward to reading more from this talented author!

Tags : Lilac Sand [Tara Jenkinson Cignarella] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. 1995 is bound to be a very exciting year for Morgan Evans. One night at a crowded party she heads outside for solitude,Tara Jenkinson Cignarella,Lilac Sand,Whiskers & Words,0997731109,Fiction Romance New Adult
Lilac Sand Tara Jenkinson Cignarella 9780997731101 Books Reviews
While this was a good story with well developed characters, I did find it a little long and saggy in the middle. To be fair, I usually read books with characters who are older and not college students, but overall, the storyline was there and kept me guessing all the way to the end.
Lilac Sand heats up slow until it's on fire.
I'm so happy the author is now writing a second part to the life of Morgan. This might be Tara Jenkinson Cignarella first book but she can tell one hell of a story. There is such depth in the characters and details I couldn't put it down.
Morgan is not your everyday sassy teen. Yes she has NJ spunk but an older soul. Being risky and wild isn't her thing. But then there's the super hot band that comes into the picture and doesn't leave. Of course with famous hot men there comes trouble, but who can blame her, I love them as much as Morgan does.
Fred and Gunner are best friends, band mates and damn hot in their own ways. While one is the rock the other is a wave in the ocean. Morgan rides the wave even after being thrown off balance. She is drawn to the steadiness of the rock but it's not in her to give up. Lilac Sand left my head and heart all tied up.
Highly recommend this fantastic book!! Great story line which keeps your interest making it hard to put down.
Loved it!! Beautifully written great story. A trip down memory lane for some. Cannot believe it is the authors first book! Keep writing Tara. SM❤
I absolutely loved this book. It keeps you interested and wanting more with every turn of the page. Impatiently waiting for the second book to come out.
This is definitely a hot read! It made me miss the beach and want to know what lilac trees smell like! I loved all the songs, they were unexpected. I was on team Gunner from the moment he walked in! If there are more books with him, I'll be reading them!
Talk about an emotional roller coaster ride - Wow. I absolutely love everything about this book. The writing, the characters, the plot, the timeline (it takes place in the 1990s), and the romance. There are so many obstacles, and the emotional turmoil leaves you breathless. Morgan is so relatable, and strong, and a great role model for women. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a story with all the feels, that leaves you thinking about it for weeks afterwards.
This is not a quick read, unless you're a speed reader, but that just made me love this book more. I liked all the detail, the intensity of the relationships, and the well-thought out storyline. I can't wait to read more from Tara Jenkinson-Cignarella.
This book GUTTED ME! I am (days later) still thinking about this book. Seriously book hangover. The ups and downs with Morgan and Fred will give you whiplash. Morgan's age is her excuse, but Fred (who also goes by Rick) definitely has an addictive personality. You can tell that by how he dives into everything head first and can't seem to let go of anything.
And my love for Gunner (sigh). What an amazing character. I would LOVE to read a follow up because this book ends and it leaves questions and also leaves the reader wanting more. So much more.
The writing is raw and manic at times which is perfect for the story line because of the addictiveness that is going on with the story. The characters are well developed and the angst is real. I cannot stress enough how amazing this book is and I look forward to reading more from this talented author!

0 Response to "∎ Read Free Lilac Sand Tara Jenkinson Cignarella 9780997731101 Books"
Post a Comment